Things I will miss once the oil is over:
- Travelling as wide and as far as I want (Europe, America, Australia..)
- Flying… (I love spending time on anything with wings that can go airborne)
- Exotic Food coming from exotic nations.
- Outdoor “technical” sportswear (made of syntetic fibers, hence obtained from oil)
Things that I certainly will NOT miss once the oil ends:
- Big S.U.V.s polluting immensely and taking all the space on the (narrow) Italian roads
- Pollution in my city and everywhere I go, pollution that mainly comes from cars and trucks
- Noisy motorbikes, scooters, trucks, cars
- Acid rains….
- Worldwide oil spillage, in seas and oceans
Important things I am really scared of losing forever, once the oil is finished:
- Medicines (many of them require oil related materials to be made)
- Surgery and top class hospital facilities and machinery
- Fast moving vehicles (i.e. trains, planes)
- Quick contact with friends and relatives over the web and phone
- Satellite TV, which keeps me connected with the World, foreign nations and cultures
- Certainly many more things, which however I can’t think of right now..